smiling student

Bachelor's On Campus Agreements

This program is similar to the Transfer Articulation Agreements, but with a major difference – all or most of the courses are taught at a Columbia State campus. These are often referred to as "2+2" degrees by various institutions.

Current Agreements: Contact information for the partner institution's degree/program advisor is provided below. Agreements are currently in place for the following schools and degrees:

Bachelor's and Master's Degrees offered at Columbia State Campuses are as follows: