2 graduating students


Welcome to the Records Office! If you need a change of major form, need your official Columbia State transcript sent or need an Intent to Graduate form, then you are in the right place!

Are YOU in the right place?
  • If you need to see if your documents have been received (i.e. ACT/SAT scores, high school and college transcripts, immunizations, etc.) or check your application status (acceptance letter), you need to contact the Office of Admissions.
  • If you took the GED with Columbia State and need a copy of your GED scores you must contact Testing Services.
  • Contact Business Services at 931.540.2530 if you have questions about tuition payment.
  • For questions about Financial Aid call 931.540.8267.

hands on computerTranscript Request

The most expedient way for students to request their Columbia State transcript is online through ChargerNet. Detailed instructions on how to request your transcript are available.

A smiling studentPrivacy

It is our policy to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) which is designed to protect the confidentiality of personally identifiable educational records of students. To learn more, click.FERPA Policy.

A Great Place To Start. Invest in Columbia State.

1665 Hampshire Pike, Columbia TN 38401 | 931-540-2722
Content © 1996-2013 Columbia State - All Rights Reserved. Columbia State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution, is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.