The ACT Residual is designed to assess general educational development and the ability to complete college level coursework. The ACT Residual is a three hour test that covers four skill areas: English (45 minutes), Mathematics (60 minutes), Reading (35 minutes), and Science (35 minutes).
Note: ACT Residual Scores Cannot Be Transferred to Another Institution!
How to apply:
Dates of exam:
- Candidates must be admitted to the college.
- You may not repeat residual testing within 60 days of your previous testing.
- Complete the ACT Residual Application and mail in your payment 1 week prior to the test date.
- September 24, 2019 (Williamson Campus)
- September 25, 2019 (Columbia Campus)
Scores will be sent to the Columbia State Office of Admissions within one week of the exam. A copy will be mailed to you at your request. Practice Information: