Award for Excellence
TBR Chancellor’s Award
This award is for visionaries, elder statespersons of the community, and regional leaders.
- Generous giving of time and resources to TBR institutions.
- Major influence on volunteers to become involved in fund raising. How has the nominee inspired and motivated your intuition in the philosophy and practice of philanthropy?
- Effective example setting; actively promotes importance of supporting higher education.
- Ethical leadership in philanthropy.
- Exceptional civic responsibility and integrity.
- A continued commitment and philanthropic effort that has improved the quality of life for your institution, students, and community.
- Waymon L. Hickman - 2003
- Dr. Harold S. Pryor - 2004
- Maury Regional Medical Center - 2005
- Lawrence County Education Foundation - 2006
- Farm Bureau Health Plans - 2007
- Timothy and Lynn Pettus - 2008
- Cyril and Nell Evers - 2009
- Dr. Kenneth and Linda Moore - 2010
- William and JoAnn Marbet - 2011
- First Farmers and Merchants Bank - 2012
- Sam and Lucy Kuykendall - 2013
- Con and Mary Vrailas - 2014
- Dr. Victor Beck - 2015
- Mayor, Dr. Ken Moore - 2016
- Dr. B.I. Naddy - 2018
TBR Regents’ Award
This award is presented to individuals or organizations that have given special assistance to at least one TBR institution.
- Generous giving of resources to a TBR institution.
- Outstanding volunteer efforts to raising money for the institution.
- Dr. Harold S. Pryor - 2007