Columbia State logo with financial aid

If my financial aid is more than what I owe the school, where does that money go?

If the amount of financial aid you are receiving for a semester is more than what you owe the college in tuition and fees, the remaining balance will be issued to you by the Business Office in the form of a refund check.

Refund checks are created and released by the Business Office. Checks are held for student pick-up on the Columbia Campus. (If you attend the Williamson County Campus, you may choose to receive your check there.)

You may also register for direct deposit of refunded financial aid amounts. You may sign up for this option through myCN. (You must have a valid checking account.)

Click to learn more about setting up direct deposit.

A Great Place To Start. Invest in Columbia State.

1665 Hampshire Pike, Columbia TN 38401 | 931-540-2722
Content © 1996-2013 Columbia State - All Rights Reserved. Columbia State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution, is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.