Columbia State’s Center for Workforce Development (CWD) offers its Quality Administration program in cooperation with Quality Services International, a widely respected training and consulting firm. Courses include:
- Statistical Process Control (Basic and Advanced)
- Process Problem Solving
- Measurement System Analysis
- Production Part Approval Process
- Advanced Blueprint Reading
- Certified Quality Engineer Preparation
Participants can earn a career advancement certificate by completing five required courses and three additional electives. Courses range from one-half day (PPAP, APQP) to 30 hours (CQEP). Our most popular quality courses are two-day (SPC, PPS, DOE) and one-day (MSA).
For additional information on the Quality Administration training courses, call the CWD at 931.540.1121.