What We Offer
Programs and agreements have been established for students to earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree at a Columbia State campus, online, or by easily transferring to a 4-year institution. There are several options to choose from:
- Transfer Pathway - Students entering a community college in Tennessee who select a major with accompanying transfer pathway, complete required courses and earn an associate's degree can transition seamlessly as a junior at a Tennessee public university, or at participating Tennessee independent colleges and universities. All earned credit hours will apply toward a bachelor's degree in the same discipline.
- Course Transfer: Students who may not wish to seek a degree at Columbia State can still take courses at one of our campuses or online, and many of those courses will transfer to other colleges or universities.
- Program to Program: Officially referred to as "transfer guides", Columbia State has forged relationships with state and private institutions where a Bachelor's degree can be started at Columbia State, and finished at the participating university. This assures a seamless transfer, and prevents wasted credit hours that may not transfer.
- Bachelor's & Master's On Campus: This is similar to the Program to Program transfer guides, but with a major difference -- all or most courses are taught at a Columbia State campus. These include the popular 2+2 and 3+1 degree programs.
- Regents Online: Students may earn a two-year degree through the Regents Online program, selecting Columbia State as their "home" school for up to their first two years worth of classwork. After the two-year degree is earned, or approximately 60 hours of course work is completed, students may then select a four-year institution to earn a four-year Regents Online degree.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org