Are you a...
- Current Student?
- Family Member of a Current Student?
- Future Student?
- Community Member?
Then it makes sense for you to follow Columbia State's Facebook Text Alerts for...
- Emergency Alerts
- Campus Closings
- Timely Admissions and Registration Tips
- Upcoming Key Dates
- Campus News and Upcoming Events
- Alumni & Community News
Plus, it's completely free...
Here's how it works...
4. Choose your carrier from the right drop down menu that appears in the pop up, click "next."
5. Using your mobile phone, send a text message containing only the letter "f" (without quotes) to 32665 (FBOOK), click "next."
6. You should receive a text message that contains your mobile activation code...Enter the code in the box shown, and click "confirm."
7. You will be taken to the following page. Fill out your preferences. It is crucial that under "Whose status updates should go to my phone?" you type in and select ColumbiaState CommCollege.
8. Confirm you are set up to receive Facebook Text Alerts from Columbia State by clicking on "Friends" and "SMS Subscriptions" under "List" on the left hand side. Make sure "ColumbiaState CommCollege" profile, or "Columbia State Community College" page appears.
9. After completing this process, you should receive Columbia State Official Status updates on your mobile phone within 10-15 minutes of when they are posted.