This accommodation allows students enrolled in online courses at other colleges and universities to take their test or exam at Columbia State Community College. Guidelines for Students:
How to Apply:
- Read the Examinee Guidelines before scheduling your test.
- When you are ready to test, plan ahead by using the Non-TBR online exam registration form for available times. Note: It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the exam is taken during the acceptable time period set forth by the Instructor.
- When the above information is received, you are responsible for notifying your instructor and/or testing center at the university (or college) you are attending, that Columbia State Testing Services will serve as your proctor.
- The instructor or Testing Center must send proctoring form, proctoring guidelines, student guidelines, and exam/test to our Testing Center at least 3 days prior to scheduled exam. All correspondence can be sent to a secure email account: TestingServices@ColumbiaState.edu.
- You must arrive at the Testing Center with enough time remaining in order to complete the exam in the allotted time.
- Contact Testing Services for any questions.
Online registration form
For proctored exams on the Williamson County Campus please contact Gena Ryan: 615.790.5670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testing sessions are by appointment only. Cost: