Examinee Guidelines and Agreement
Testing Services agrees to:
1. Promote honesty, integrity, and fairness in all testing procedures.
2. Operate under the guidelines of equal opportunity, affirmative action, ADA, and other local federal and state regulations.
3. Protect confidentiality all rights of privacy of candidates and staff.
4. Adhere to guidelines from testing companies as well as those set by Testing Services.
5. Address candidate concerns empathetically while maintaining the integrity of the test administration.
Examinees agree to:
1. Schedule and take every exam during the acceptable time period set forth by the instructor.
2. Present a valid photo ID for every test. No exceptions.
3. Arrive early, before test administration begins.
4. Not bring any food or beverages into the testing room.
5. Turn off any noise making devices such as a cell phone or pager.
6. Not bring children into the testing room.
7. Not bring coats, hats, or purses into the Testing room.
8. Be honest with all testing procedures. Dishonesty will not be tolerated.
9. Return all test materials to the test proctor or supervisor.
10. Test with only approved accommodations from the ADA Services Office.
11. Stay in the testing room until advertised breaks.