RODP Test Proctoring-Student Guidelines
Test proctoring services are available on the Columbia Campus for RODP Courses.
Guidelines for Students:
- Read the Examinee Guidelines before scheduling your test.
- When you are ready to test, plan ahead by using the Proctoring Schedule for available times. Note: It is the student's responsibility to make sure the exam is taken during the acceptable time period set forth by the Instructor.
- Please fill out the RODP online exam registration form.
- When the above information is received, your instructor(s) will be notified that Columbia State Testing Services will serve as your proctor and the contact information that your instructor needs will be included in this message.
- You must arrive at the Testing Center with enough time remaining in order to complete the exam in the allotted time.
- Contact Testing Services for any questions.
- For additional information about RODP Proctoring, please go to the Tennessee Board of Regents website: http://rodp.org
Schedule: Proctoring Schedule
Location: Jones Student Center Room 130