Distance Education Proctoring-Student Guidelines
Test proctoring services are available on the Columbia Campus for hybrid and internet courses taught by faculty located at the Columbia Campus.
Guidelines for Students:
- Your instructor will provide a schedule for required testing at the beginning of the semester.
- Read the Examinee Guidelines.
- When you are ready to test, plan ahead by using the Proctoring Schedule for available times. Note: It is the student's responsibility to make sure the exam is taken during the acceptable time period set forth by the Instructor.
- Tests will be given by appointment only. Please call (931) 540-2821 or fill out the Distance Education Online Proctoring Registration Form a minimum of 24 hours before your requested appointment time.
- You must arrive at the Testing Center with enough time remaining in order to complete the exam in the allotted time.
- Contact Testing Services for any questions.
Schedule: Proctoring Schedule
Location: Jones Student Center Room 130