Special Accommodations Proctoring-Student Guidelines
If you have a documented learning, emotional or physical disability you may be eligible to take your test with special accommodations. Testing Services provides special accommodations proctoring for students who attend the Columbia Campus.
Guidelines for Students:
- Contact the Counseling and Disabilities Services Office to get your accommodations approved.
Phone: 931.540.2857 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inform your instructor of your approved accommodations. Your instructor will forward your exam to Testing Services.
- Read the Student Guidelines.
- When you are ready to test, plan ahead by using the Master Calendar to view available times.
- Tests will be given by appointment only. Please call or e-mail at the information listed below when you are ready to test.
- You must arrive at the Testing Center with enough time remaining in order to complete the exam in the allotted time.
- Contact Testing Services for any questions.
Schedule: by appointment
Location: Jones Student Center Room 130