Distance Education Proctoring-Faculty Information
Test proctoring services are available on the Columbia Campus for hybrid and internet courses taught by faculty located at the Columbia Campus.
Information for Faculty:
- Tests must be delivered to Testing Services at least 3 days prior to testing including scan sheets.
- A Test Proctoring Cover Form containing information on administration and special instructions is required for each student.
- Students will be required to show a picture ID and will sign an in/out roster when tested. Students will also be required to schedule an appointment for proctoring according to the Distance Education Proctoring Guidelines for Students.
- You or someone you designate may pick up the test upon completion. Testing Services will send e-mail notification of test completion.
- Please contact Testing Services for any questions.
Schedule: Proctoring Schedule
Location: Jones Student Center Room 130