Need help with Financial Aid?
Columbia State will be conducting Financial Aid Workshops to assist students with filling out their 2010-11 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and to answer financial aid questions at the following locations:
- Lewisburg Campus – February 2, 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Room 103)
- Lawrenceburg Campus – February 4, 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. MCC (Room 144)
- Franklin Campus – February 8, 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Room 110)
- Columbia Campus – February 9, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Jones Student Center)
What do you need to bring?
Students and their parents (if dependent student) should bring:
• completed 2009 IRS 1040 tax returns
• W-2 statements and other 2009 income and benefits information
• current bank statements
• untaxed income records for the previous year
• driver's license (if any)
• social security card
• alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
College Goal Sunday
Columbia State will also be hosting College Goal Sunday in the Jones Student Center on February 14 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. College Goal Sunday offers students and parents completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) expert assistance from hundreds of professionals in the financial aid, admissions, secondary, and higher education communities. Volunteers will provide free assistance completing the FAFSA and question/answer sessions to benefit students and parents in different stages of the financial aid process.