If you require additional information or assistance, please contact any of Columbia State’s five locations or the Office of Records:
- Inquiries pertaining to admissions status (i.e. if the college has received your ACT/SAT scores, high school or college transcripts, immunizations, or mailed your acceptance letter, etc) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you took the GED with Columbia State and need a copy of your GED scores you need to contact Testing Services.
- If you have questions about your classes transferring to Columbia State, please contact email@example.com.
- Columbia Campus: (931) 540-2581
- Williamson County Campus (Located in Franklin): (615) 790-4400
- Lawrence County Campus (Located in Lawrenceburg): (931) 766-1600
- Lewisburg Campus: (931) 359-0351
- Clifton Campus: (888) 346-6581
Office of Records
Columbia State Community College
1665 Hampshire Pike
Columbia, TN 38401