Welcome to the Columbia State Community College Office of Records
- If you need to see if your documents have been received (i.e. ACT/SAT scores, high school and college transcripts, immunizations, etc.) or check your application status (acceptance letter), you need to contact the Office of Admissions.
- If you took the GED with Columbia State and need a copy of your GED scores you must contact Testing Services.
- If you are looking for Degree Audit Checksheets, click here.
- If you are a current student looking to change your major, personal identification information, or fill out an intent to graduate form, click here.
- If you are looking for Columbia State's key academic dates, click here.
- If you are a current or former student requesting your Columbia State transcript, click here.
- If you are looking for past editions of our catalog and student handbook, click here.
- Can't find what you're looking for and need to talk to someone? click here.
- For refunds, drops and withdrawl information, etc. click here.
If an outside agency or individual needs to verify that a student has graduated from Columbia State Community College, we have authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide Degree verification. NSC may be contacted at:
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-4239
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse; 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171-3280