Registration Now Open (COLUMBIA, Tenn. – May 24, 2013)
- - - Columbia State Community College’s Center for Workforce Development is offering a variety of programs through the Regents Online Continuing Education program. With the convenience of online training, courses can be taken during the day or evening to fit into any schedule.
ROCE programs provide professional training and development for individuals who need to prepare for licensing exams and fulfill training requirements from organizations, such as Tennessee Police Officer Standards Training, International Association of Administrative Professionals, Human Resource Certification Institute and American Physical Therapy Association.
Individuals who enroll in these online courses can earn continuing education units for certification and/or recertification to maintain credentials in a specified field or work or study.
The following classes are offered online for the 2013 summer session:
• Introduction to Radiology for Healthcare June 4 – August 31
• Domestic Violence for Law Enforcement June 4 – August 31
• Domestic Violence for EMS June 4 – August 31
• Basic EKG June 4 – August 31
• Human Resources Management Certificate June 10 – August 26
For class times, pricing and additional information, call (931) 540-2659. To register for these and other continuing education courses, visit http://registration.xenegrade.com/columbiastate
Columbia State is a two-year college, serving a nine-county area in southern Middle Tennessee with locations in Columbia, Franklin, Lawrenceburg, Lewisburg and Clifton. As Tennessee’s first community college, Columbia State is committed to increasing access and enhancing diversity at all five campuses. Columbia State is a member of the Tennessee Board of Regents, the sixth largest higher education system in the nation. For more information, please visit www.columbiastate.edu.