What we do
Instructional Technology Support Services (ITSS) provides instructional technology support and audiovisual services for Columbia State Community College's main and extended campuses. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. After hours support is available by pre-arrangement only.
Please contact us if you have a need for:
- audiovisual equipment
- interactive television (two-way audio/video) technical help
- audiovisual equipment repair
- classroom equipment instruction
- multimedia production consultation
- technical assistance with a presentation
- television studio and edit room training and production scheduling
- instructional technology project management
We look forward to assisting you with your audiovisual and instructional technology needs!
Office Location: Waymon L. Hickman Building, Room 131
Bob Trybalski; Coordinator, Instructional Technology Support Services
Bill Williams; Electronic Media Technician (931) 540-2888
Bo Bollinger; Coordinator, Theater & Event Services (931) 540-2885.