Welcome to the Office of Institutional Research at Columbia State Community College. The office is dedicated to helping the college accomplish its mission by providing the following primary services, listed in no particular order:
Key Data Resources Available on this Site
- Transforming raw data into information that is useful to internal college decision-makers and/or the public
- Supporting the daily operation and planning efforts of the institution through the utilization of relevant data resources
- Assisting in the evaluation of programming, instruction, and learning through data-gathering and statistical analysis
- Providing data to external reporting agents, including, but not limited to, the federal government, the state of Tennessee, and national research projects
- Responding to non-routine data requests as needed for the functioning of the institution
A Great Place To Start. Invest in Columbia State.