Columbia State is part of the Tennessee Board of Regents system, the seventh largest higher-ed system in the United States. We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
- Visit jobs.tbr.edu to review available positions for professional/administrative staff, clerical and support staff, and full-time faculty. All applications will be submitted online. To apply:
- Complete a Tennessee Board of Regents application form online. Each section of the application must be completed. Write "N/A" if not applicable or "no answer" to questions. Resumes may not be used to replace requested information on the application form.
- Along with your application, attach a current resume and cover letter, in electronic format, expressing your interest in the position for which you are applying.
- All transcripts must be attached with the application if you have an electronic version. If not, hard copies of transcripts will be accepted via U.S. Mail. No other documents will be accepted unless they are submitted electronically. Official copies of transcripts are required if hired.
- All application materials must be submitted by the close of business (usually 4:15 p.m. CST) on the closing date.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- For information about State of Tennessee Benefits, Pension and other information for full-time employees, visit:
- Tennessee Board of Regents Employee Benefits for benefits’ programs specific to Columbia State and other TBR institutions
- State of Tennessee Benefits Administration Information or Tennessee Treasury Department for general information about benefits for state employees.
Part-Time Faculty Openings
Visit the part-time faculty openings page for a list of available part-time faculty positions available. Columbia State continually accepts part-time faculty applications in all disciplines. Part time faculty are hired as needed on a semester-to-semester basis and typically teach up to nine credit hours during the semester.
For more information, contact us at 931-540-2501 or email@example.com
Please note that applications and resumes are NOT accepted via e-mail. E-mail is for information only.
This page is not for students!
Students seeking career assistance should visit the student Career Services site, for help with resumes, job placement and related topics.