In 2001, the Tennessee Board of Regents colleges, universities and technology centers joined in a cooperative effort to offer a full range of graduate and undergraduate degrees, certificates and diplomas online.
The online education offered through the TN eCampus mirrors the same education offered at the physical campus locations. All participating institutions are regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), while several programs have additional discipline-specific national accreditation status.
Students can to choose a “home campus” from among the six universities awarding Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, the 13 community colleges providing Associate degrees and the 27 Technology Centers offering technical certificates and diplomas. Individuals apply for admission, register for courses and are awarded degrees, diplomas or certificates from the home campus.
- Access the TN eCampus Course Catalog.
- Access the TN eCampus Course Listings.
- Access the TN eCampus Term Calendar.
- Register for a TN eCampus course. ~ NOTE: There is no special application required for currently enrolled Columbia State students! You can just select the course as you are registering for all your other classes. New students or students enrolled at other colleges must apply to Columbia State and be accepted before TN eCampus course registration is allowed.
- Access the TN eCampus FAQ.
For more information...
By email: TNeCampus@ColumbiaState.edu
By phone: 931.540.2619
By location: Warf Building 128, Columbia Campus