Are you interested in financial assistance?
The State of Tennessee provides dual enrollment grants for students who meet the college’s dual enrollment admissions criteria. The Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) oversees the grant program.
- The State grant pays up to $300 per course or up to $600 for two courses per semester.
- The grant will cover a maximum of $1,200 per academic year.
- Students must maintain a 2.75 college GPA to retain eligibility each semester
- Students must reapply for the grant each semester
To apply for the dual enrollment grant, the state requires you to complete an online application. Students must apply online for each semester by clicking the icon below. It takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Application deadlines are:
- Fall semesters - September 15
- Spring semesters - February 1
- Summer semesters- May 1
TIP: It is a good idea to write down the username and password you use to create your account with the state. Keep it for reference, as you are required to reapply for the grant each semester.
The Tennessee Legislature authorized access to an additional $300 if students are HOPE lottery eligible, 3.0 high school GPA or have a 21 ACT composite score.
If you are taking two or more courses this semester and are interested in accessing these extra funds, please make sure you have applied online for the dual enrollment grant and then read and complete the form below. You can fax this completed form to 931-560-4125, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or USPS mail it to us.
DUAL ENROLLMENT GRANT FORMS
- Columbia State Dual Enrollment Grant Additional Courses Agreement Form (required each semester)