With a education from Columbia State, you can either transfer to a four-year school to continue your education, or enter the workforce. But first you have to get there! These services will become essential on your college journey:
- Records: The Office of Records processes many forms that students may use, such change-of-major forms and outgoing Columbia State transcript requests. Students can log into myCN to access forms, from the Student tab.
- Graduation: Graduation is an annual ceremony and is typically held in May. Students intending to graduate must file an intent-to-graduate form their next-to-last semester to the Office of Records. Graduation regalia information is available from the Office of Student Services.
- Tutoring: Individual and group tutoring are offered to currently enrolled Columbia State students. To ensure tutor availability contact the Teaching and Learning Center to schedule an appointment.
- Testing: Placement exams, COMPASS, Exit Exams, GED, ACT, Proctoring for Distance, RODP, ADA and more.
- Bookstore: Buy and sell books.