Please bring the following documentation to event if possible.
- 2016 Federal Tax Return or other income documentation
- Dependent Students must bring Parent’s most recent Federal Tax Return
- 2016 W-2 Forms that are included on the tax return you are bringing
- Dependent Students must bring Parent’s W-2 Forms
- Social Security Number(s)
- Driver’s License (if available)
- 2016 Untaxed income records such as child support received, veterans non-educational benefits received, etc.
- Current information on checking and savings account balances; stocks, bonds, and other investments; and business and farm assets
- Alien Registration Card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- FSA ID (The FSA ID is used to electronically sign your FAFSA. Keep it secure; so no one else can use it.You will need to update your current FSA ID or apply a FSA ID by going online to https://fsaid.ed.gov/, click on Create an FSA ID Now, and complete the application. If you are a dependent student, your parent must apply for an FSA ID as well. You will need to bring your FSA ID and your parent’s FSA ID with you to FAFSA Frenzy.
*To determine if you are a Dependent Student, please visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/fafsa/filling-out/dependency.
This information is helpful to complete the FAFSA, but not required to attend a TN FAFSA FRENZY Event.