Program Continuation Requirements
In order to continue in the Radiologic Technology Program, the student must meet the following academic requirements:
- Earn a grade of “C” or higher in each radiologic technology course and each required math and science course,
- Maintain a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.0 in each semester of enrollment in the program,
- Maintain professional conduct as outlined in the Student Policy Manual.
- Enroll in all required courses during (or before) the semester listed in the curriculum outline.
- Submit annual TB skin test electronically via Myrecordtracker.com (Truescreen).
- Maintain evidence of uninterrupted medical insurance coverage in designated program/institutional offices.
Students who do not meet the continuation requirements will be dismissed from the Radiologic Technology Program. Students who have been dismissed from the program may be qualified to continue courses in the College, but will not be permitted to register in radiology courses without readmission to the program.