Information Systems Technology
Welcome to the Information Systems Technology Department at Columbia State Community College! We are proud to offer a variety of two-year degrees that will help get you from the classroom to the workplace. We offer four degree paths:
- Mobile Applications Development New
- Office Information Technology – Learn the computer and communication skills employers say are needed the most in today’s office environment.
- Medical Office Technology – Learn the skills needed to land an office job in one of Tennessee’s bedrock industries.
- Information Systems Specialist – Learn the programming skills needed to move directly into a company's IT department.
- Computer Networking/Cyber Security
Networking option - Learn to design, manage and maintain computer networking systems including LANs and WANs.
Cyber Security option - Learn to be leaders in the protection of data assets.
In addition to the degrees, Columbia State offers a medical transcription certificate.
Interested in learning more about any of the programs? Fill out the form below and someone will contact you shortly.